Hello and thank you for your interest in DC Elite Image
I am Teresa and am happy to be of service to you. I have had a passion and flair for fashion from a very early age. Being a shy person growing up and moving frequently as an Air Force brat, it was difficult for me to adjust to so many different environments and people so quickly. The one thing that stayed constant to me is the first visual impression that people had when they met me. Every time I moved to a new city and started at a new school, I always wanted to look my best and be memorable. My sense of style boosted my confidence to be unique and make new friends no matter where I lived. Looking my best allowed me to appear confident regardless of my timidness. I want to bring that same level of confidence and attitude to you!
I moved to the DC area in ’97 and attended Marymount University where I received my BA in Fashion Merchandising. I have over 15 years of experience in the fashion and beauty industry including modeling, make-up artistry, luxury apparel and jewelry merchandising, styling, and fashion/beauty journalism.
- Represented by Reinhard Agency and Kingsley Model & Talent Management
- Runway for luxury brands such as St John, Betsy Johnson, Narcisco Rodriguez, and Washingtonian Bride & Groom. Also top retailers Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, and Macy’s.
- Print work for American Standard, Healthcare.gov, FDA, Liberty Hardware, What’s Up Weddings Annapolis, Evalash, Zentan Restaurant in The Donovan House (A Kimpton Hotel), Love Soul Style, Smile Swag, and numerous beauty campaigns.
- National and international work including Sex and the City, Intimacy Lingerie, and Hair World in London.
- Certified Makeup Artist from Graham Webb Academy
- Resident Makeup Artist at Moshe Zusman Photography Studio
- Represented by Kingsley Model & Talent Management
- Trained with celebrity make up artists Mario Dedivanovic, Patrick Ta, Lottie, and Erwin Gomez
- Extensive training with top artistry lines such as MAC, Smashbox, Stila, and Chantecaille.
- Featured on NBC4, Washington Business Report on ABC7, Fox 5 Good Morning Washington, Washingtonian Magazine, DC Modern Luxury Magazine, Capitol File Magazine, Washington Life Magazine, The Georgetowner, Ellements Magazine, Marie Claire UK, Marie Claire France, The Times Magazine UK, Cosmopolitan, and The Editorial QC Magazine.
- Wide range of work experience from print, runway, fashion, wedding, television, and film including such brands as Under Armour, Audi of America, Maidenform, Neiman Marcus, American Nurses Association, and American University.
- Resident Image Consultant & Wardrobe Stylist for Three Day Rule Matchmaking
- Apparel Merchandising Manager at Anthropologie
- David Yurman Stylist & Visual Merchandiser
- Beauty editor of DC ONE Magazine
- Chinatown Beauty Editor of Examiner.com
- Singles Warehouse U.K. Contributor
- Charity and Life (Ask Miss A) D.C. Columnist
After working as a matchmaker and dating coach for almost five years, I found a huge part of coaching my clients was helping them achieve an image that is attractive to the opposite sex yet reflects their personal style and boosts their own self-esteem. It is such a rewarding feeling when my clients look and feel their best. They exude confidence when they are on their dates, and this is my ultimate goal. I want to give each of my clients the tools to look their best through body analysis, color consultation, wardrobe assessment, and face shape analysis for the best hair and makeup. I have extensive contacts in the fashion and beauty industry at my fingertips, including top hair stylists, personal trainers, nutritionists, and sales professionals to aid me in your transformation.
Although I specialize in working with single men and women on their dating wardrobe and image, I can help anyone achieve the look and style they wish to perfect for any occasion!
I look forward to working with you to gain style confidence as it’s never too late to have great style!